Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy book 2 Pro 360 Heat & Fan

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 07:30 AM)
Jerry23
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Dear all,

I am just wondering if it is normal, as my galaxy book tends to get kinda hot overtime, and I am not even using it heavily (just simply some internet browsing and playing videos online).

I have also noticed that air is coming out only on the right side of the laptop (red arrows):

Jerry23_0-1652482482028.png

Should I be expecting air to be coming out from each end of the laptop? As if I understand correctly it is a dual fan located in both ends? This as a result the left part of my laptop gets even hotter.

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
Daknee909
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hello, earlier today I was at a party trying to do homework, was not able to focus so I closed and put my 360 pro 2 in my backpack, about 5 hours later I am now opening my laptop and it is super hot for whatever reason. I only got this about 90 days ago. IDK how to feel about this.

0 Likes
Kalpesh Chaudhari
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hello I am Kalpesh Choudhary, just yesterday I bought this Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 laptop.

I am also facing same problem. I haven't even completed 24 hours by buying a laptop. And I haven't run any applications. Still the laptop is getting very hot from the bottom and side of the keyboard. If the laptop is heating up without using it, then if I open the application of premiere pro or any photoshop, then at that time the laptop will be very hot and after keeping my hand on the keyboard it is feeling very hot as if I have just- Right now after pressing a shirt, if you feel how hot it feels after touching that shirt.

If the laptop is getting so hot without using any heavy software, then the CPU will burn while rendering the video.

0 Likes
Members_ZUkBFUG
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hello all of you,

yesterday i bought GALAXY BOOK 2 PRO 360 today i receved but I am also facing same problem. I haven't even completed 24 hours by buying a laptop.  the laptop is getting very hot from the bottom and side of the keyboard. i thing its not normal what should i do? tahnk you.

0 Likes
Book 2 Pro 360
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

My Book2 pro 360  13inch is having same problem. Even for browsing, the system gets overheated so quickly.

I have purchased initial launch and it was delivered to me on April 11 2022.

Device name BOOK-4AIVPS9KT1
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Device ID 79489D6C-C432-46D4-9312-13D95EBCBC8D
Product ID 00342-42312-84198-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch points

I require suggestion to overcome.

Can I take it samsung Service centre , 

0 Likes