What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13 inch Laptop v Others

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 07:50 AM)
Options

When comparing my Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13 to other ultra books from Dell, HP, LG, Huawei I would say that in my opinion the Samsung remains in the lead.

Dell xps 9310 could be a contender but battery life is poor in comparison to Book 2 Pro. Lower bezel (Chin) has however been removed, compare 9305 to 9310.

HP Spectre is maybe a contender but I think battery life is less.

LG Gram 14 2022. I did not like previous reviews of the LG Gram where reviewers stated there was a lot of lid and keyboard flex. However battery life is very good and new models have a 72 battery.

Huawei. The new Matebook x Pro machines have very thin bezels but quoted battery life is still less than the Book 2 Pro.

Most competitor products are heavier and thicker than the Pro 2 360.

To make the Galaxy Book 2 Pro perfect the following updates and detail changes are needed (In my opinion)

1. Remove and reduce the thickness of the lower chin, ie a deeper screen with less black banding.

2. A larger capacity battery to match the spec of the new 2022 LG Gram 

3. A dark grey option.

In my opinion the Galaxy book Pro 2 360 is hard to beat in terms of thickness, weight, battery life and quality of build (No problems yet). 

My existing Samsung products are -

Galaxy Book Pro 2 360 13 inch i7 12th gen 16GB 512 GB

Galaxy Book Pro 360 13 inch i5 11th gen 8GB 256 GB

Galaxy Book Pro 13 inch i5 11th gen 8 GB 256 GB

Galaxy Book S Qualcomm 8 GB 256 GB

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the 15" Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 and the battery life is OK, I certainly would not say it's the best out there, probably something in the Dell XPS range claims that title.

Thankfully this version appears not to be plagued with chassis flex, ghost track pad clicks like the first version.
0 Likes