Did you mean: 

Samsung Express M2835DW problems with pulling in 2 sheets

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 02:13 PM)
Matt1112
Student
Options

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I've got a Samsung Express M2835DW printer. When I print duplex now, it pulls in 2 sheets of paper. Admittedly this is the most recent printing I have been doing - so it may just be pulling in 2 sheets irrespective of if I am going for simplex or duplex.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem ? Really like this laser printer and don't want it to go to printer heaven quite yet !

Thanks

Matt

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It sounds like the rollers that pull the paper needs to be replaced
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I havent had to have mine replaced in years but it used to cost £140

Depends how much you paid for it, to see if worth doing it
0 Likes
Matt1112
Student
Options

It seems this is  shared design, as Brother do what looks like the same printer for about £160. It's a home business printer, and I get through a ream of paper in a week once every three months. Proved very reliable up to now. May just replace it with the Brother equivalent as it really was very good and sturdy, lasted quite a few years. Shame Samsung no longer sell them.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Matt1112: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Samsung no longer manufactures or provides support for printers, and subsequently all Samsung printer related support is handled directly by HP. Please visit the official HP website for further assistance and questions on your printer, including drivers, downloads and other related support.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/hp-support/

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes