Original topic:

Samsung Evo 970 EVO Plus is not supported by samsung magician + Drive Health

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 02:52 AM)
Ali-S
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hi, 

I have samsung 970 EVO Plus 250 GB and it's not supported by magician, everything like diagnostic scan, over provisioning, performance optimization (like retrim), secure erase, PSID revert and encrupted driver are not supported.

and i checked the trim was enable, already updated to latest BOIS (MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi), using ACHI mode, installed NVM driver 3.3, using latest Samsung Magician 6.3.0 and it says me driver is genuine, not sure what to do!

image_2021-06-21_024528.png

Secondly my driver health went from 100% to 99% with only 67 days of use.

I checked with crystaldiskinfo, HD Sentinal and Hardwareinfo they showing 99% is that normal?

Screenshot 2021-06-21 024756.png

I have another SSD XPG Gen4 purcahsed same day with samsung 970 Evo Plus and still 100% and i use it to play games on it.

Can someone help me please?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Options
Computers & IT

Morning @Ali-S ,

I would suggest contacting our dedicated Memory Team at: samsungmemory@hanaro.eu. They will be able to have a look into this for you and provide you with further information.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
TessM
Options
Computers & IT

Morning @Ali-S ,

I would suggest contacting our dedicated Memory Team at: samsungmemory@hanaro.eu. They will be able to have a look into this for you and provide you with further information.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Ali-S
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

I sent to them, thank you