Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung C27RG50FQU Monitor blowing fuses

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 11:09 PM)
sirbammm
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, i recently purchased the Samsung C27RG0FQU Curved monitor and have a problem with the plug that came with it blowing the 2 pin adapter fuses.

This has happened several times now, the design of the plug means it sits quite precariously in the 2 pin adaptor, and it seems if it get knocked or it wobbles it blows the fuse.

Now is this a fault with mine, or is this a common occurance, it seems ridiculous that it doesnt come with a 3 pin plug here in the UK.

Any one else have this problem or have a solution  ?

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you buy your monitor from the UK, you can buy these, download.jpeg-1_161201_1648461763.jpgdownload.jpeg_161200_1648461728.jpg
0 Likes
sirbammm
Apprentice
Options

yes i got it from the UK , however neither of those adapters would fit, heres the connections to the monitor, i had to connect the supplied 2 pin plug to a shaver type plug adapter.LC27RG50FQUXEN-15.jpg

LC27RG50FQUXEN-15.jpg

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Isn't there meant to be an external power supply (like a laptop one)? What connections are on that? Also who did you buy it from? If Amazon was it a marketplace vendor?
0 Likes
sirbammm
Apprentice
Options

this is the plug/power supply that came with it.

I brought it from CCL computers , the box and all the instructions etc came in english, so basically i couldnt even use it straight out of the box as i had to buy an adapter to use it.  i have another samsung monitor, but that came with a normal 3 pin plug.

IMG_20220328_223648513.jpg

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It's not designed for UK power network usage which is why it keeps blowing fuses in the adaptor, send it back and ask for a refund. That's a US model
0 Likes
sirbammm
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your replies, ive since contacted Samsung UK who are now sending me the correct plug : )