Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Book Go - Persistant Problems!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 04:46 PM)
Sam6031
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone, looking for some advice. I have brought a Samsung Book Go and was quite pleased with it until the last few weeks. It keeps on losing the Internet and then the Bluetooth stops as well. I have tried all the troubleshooting methods and nothing is working. In the last hour it has happened 15+ times! It's driving me mad! I'm trying to work from home and finding it impossible. Any advice before I return this to Samsung? Thank you for your time. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
bushmills
First Poster
Options
Hi I got my wife this device April 23we have used it once in May 23 it went back to get repaired because when it said update my wife hide the button to update and when it came back on just stayed in the blue screen Samsun gallexy and nothing so we sent it back they returned it and my wife used it then it said up date so she hide the button and guess what blue screen ectect back to 02 note book back in again came back wife set it up then that word update back to blue screen and nothing we are up to nearly a year just before Christmas same again we have had three workshop visits and two exchanges and nothing they have taking £4t pound of my account but want the note book back again I have even contacted Samsung who said there is clearly something wrong with this product as there help people we're unable to resolve the problem shame on you 02 for not listening william stockton
0 Likes