Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

RAPID Mode on 860 EVO SSD problem! Samsung Magician update 6.1 Problem FIXED!!

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 06:24 PM)
PeterMega
Student
Options

When my Samsung Magician software updated(to 6.1.0), it said that it will do a double reboot to disable RAPID mode and then reboot again to enable it. But when it did the first reboot, it didnt reboot again, so I reboot it. After the reboot, I opened the software again and it said that this drive doesn't support this mode. But after updating, my SSD had RAPID mode enabled.

How can I enable RAPID mode again?

UPDATE: Problem fixed. In my case, I uninstalled Samsung Magician and installed it again. After that, I went to the RAPID Mode option and enabled it.

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Great stuff, @PeterMega. Thanks for sharing!

amr2
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with "RAPID Status" feature in Samsung 860 Evo software. I enable rabid status but after I restarted windows, a rabid notification appeared and showed " It appears that the service component of RAPID mode has failed. Please refer your RAPID Mode FAQ notes for troubleshooting tips". my Samsung software is updated to the latest version and I tried to uninstall it install it again but the problem is not fixed .can you help me, please?

Capture.PNG

Ken86
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  The message says refer to the RAPID Mode FAQs but, as far as I can see there is no data related to this error message.  Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD, 2.5" format.

Ken.

0 Likes