Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order delay - 27" Curved Monitor with optimal curvature 1000R LC27T550FDUXEN

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 02:07 PM)
TCJohnson
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I bought a monitor last week on pre-order - it said shipping was 2nd June. It is now 2nd June and it has not moved to the "preparing dispatch" status.

Samsung order 2.PNG

Are there delays because of COVID? It's not really an issue, but it would be great to know what's happening. 

Please can someone from the Samsung let me know if there are delays with this monitor? I can buy it from several retailers for delivery tomorrow so it's slightly disconcerting that ordering it direct means I get it later.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @TCJohnson ,

have you tried to reach my Online Shop colleagues to see if they can shed some light? Find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
TCJohnson
Apprentice
Options

Hello TessM,

Yes, I tried all of the other options before trying the forum.

The chatbot doesn't seem to be connected to anything useful and the call centre doesn't have anyone available to speak about current orders.

Nobody replied on Facebook messenger and Twitter, so that's why I'm here.

Is there anyone that can help? I'm concerned that I've wasted my money.

Thanks,
Tom

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@TCJohnson: Sadly we don't have access to order details from this position, other than the tracker that you're currently using. I understand that you've had difficulty getting through, however I recommend reaching out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 (Monday to Sunday, 9am-6pm) where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you.
0 Likes
TCJohnson
Apprentice
Options

I'll just give it a few days and see if the tracker changes.

If it doesn't, I'll just get a refund and order on Amazon instead as Samsung's UK store clearly prioritises its retail partners over maintaining a direct customer relationships.

0 Likes