Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 08:52 PM)
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
After my girlfriend's phone was hacked through WiFi by a now ex friend, it appears to be running on 2 OS at the same time. Its been hard reset and factory reset but its still just not the same as before. Lots of weird things are happening. How can she put this right once and for all? Thanks. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
How can you tell that the phone :
- was hacked
- is running 2 OSs ?
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
After some investigation, my girlfriend's now ex friend admitted he got to her phone through WiFi. From there all her Google (Drive), Samsung (Cloud) and Microsoft. He's totally messed everything up but says he doesn't know how to put it right. Files have been moved all over the place. Google Drive is almost full but we can't see what's on it because he's been pretending to be her on his laptop. When my girlfriend tries to do something on Google, Samsung or Microsoft, it thinks she's a third party and won't let her.
As for 2 OSs. Its hard to explain on text but it appears the phone is being used in other places. places we haven't been. It doesn't seem to be the main phone as trying to sign in on anything it says already signed in or account already exists. Thanks
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
This situation is above my knowledge, but i would say that, giving the fact you say a hack was involved, you would need to "scrap" all the data from clouds and the devices that were affected. Hacking is no joke. I was hacked a few years back and made a transfer from my bank account.