Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic - where to post for Samsung printers

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 11:08 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

It seems, unless I'm mistaken, printers are not listed as products for support. 

I broke a small plastic part on the paper tray, the sliding thing at the back of the tray that prevents the paper from moving further back.

I'm holding it in place with duct tape. 

Does Samsung still support printers? 

The Samsung printer model is M2835DW. 

Feel free to post this in the appropriate forum.  (I've seen posts online regarding Samsung printers, but there does not seem to be an option for a new message.)

Thanks in advance, Dave Horne - The Netherlands 

20220615_190538.jpg

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can post in computers and IT section. Best place I think
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Beta22
Voyager
Options
I believe Samsung sold their printing business to HP a few years ago so support is now provided by HP. Not sure if you'll be able to purchase spare parts directly from HP but here is a link to the support pages for your printer if needed in future.

https://support.hp.com/nl-nl/drivers/selfservice/samsung-xpress-sl-m2835-laser-printer-series/164628...

You could search for a third party site or supplier in your country who might sell replacement parts as suggested by @Pugs1957
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I want to thank everyone for their replies.

I think at this point I'll continue to use duct tape to hold that clip in place.

Since we only use A4 sized paper, I could also glue that clip permanently in place. 

The purpose of that clip is to prevent the paper from moving farther back in the tray. 

I'll continue to look online.  

Thanks. 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes