Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odyssey G7 warranty replace

(Topic created on: 19-07-2022 03:48 PM)
Orcamilk
Apprentice
Options

Hi my g7 had an issue with its panel and service decided to replace it due to faulty panel. But today samsung turkey called me and gave me 3 smart monitor options for replace instead else i have to wait another one or one and a half month to get my repacement. They said they dont have it on stock. When i checked their online shop i saw the model was available but they told me they cant replace it with store item. Is this a legit samsung policy or am i being jebaited by samsung turkey. If it is true why do i have to pay the price of poorly QAed monitor and be monitorless for 2 months total ?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It's legit behaviour, the online store is managed by a separate entity, not Samsung Turkey Customer Support. The only way they could potentially do it is order one, pay for it themselves and send it you. That is highly unlikely to happen. They're more likely to send a refurbished unit or alternative if you cannot wait for them to get hold of another like for like monitor
0 Likes
Orcamilk
Apprentice
Options

What if that product wont come ever again how many months do i have to wait what is the limit ?

0 Likes