Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email, galaxy book 360

(Topic created on: 29-06-2021 10:02 PM)
Chelsea00
Apprentice
Options

Hi I purchased the galaxy book 360 on the 28th but I didn't get a confirmation email, I emailed and got a reply asking me to submit proof of payment, so I sent my PayPal invoice...no reply ever since, I checked my account and the money has been taken. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Which website did you purchase off from? By your story, it definitely doesn't sound like an official Samsung website 😯
0 Likes
Chelsea00
Apprentice
Options

I got it directly from Samsung, I'm 100% sure because I used a discount link from unidays 😞

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Even so, were you on public Wi-Fi? If not, is your home Wi-Fi wpa2-psk?
0 Likes
Chelsea00
Apprentice
Options

No I use my phone data 😞 ,god,you would think buying directly from Samsung would save from unnecessary stress, yet here we are...

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Oh... I would suggest sending a direct message to a moderator about this issue or, at the home page of the Samsung Members app, click the pencil icon -> ask question. Then, ask why you have not received the confirmation email + your story. I hope for the best, my friend 🙂
0 Likes
Chelsea00
Apprentice
Options

Thank youu

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Do you have a screenshot or anything to prove your purchase? Like after the purchase was made, didn't you get an order no. and a statement 'a confirmation email will be sent to (your email address)'?
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No probs. 😊
0 Likes
Chelsea00
Apprentice
Options

Nope the only think I got was my PayPal invoice, saying that money was paid to samsung for the laptop