Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Looking for a good printer.UPDATE FOUND AN AMAZING PRINTER

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 07:34 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi I have 2 Samsung galaxy s range mobile phones and 2 Samsung galaxy A range phones and a Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite, it would make life easier for me if i had a printer that I could use on all my Samsung products, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced basic printer that would be suitable please.
I took everyone's suggestions on this original post and looked all round the internet and it came back to one that had been suggested and when I read more about it while I was setting an account up i was pleasantly surprised to see that the printer wasn't just a printer it also photo copies 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
AndrewL
Hi Andrew thank you so much for your advice, I feel much better about buying one knowing that they was originally by Samsung, I am not very good with technology or finding things online, please could you recommend a few different hp printers that would be good to use with my Samsung mobile phones and tablet please
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bev54  I  think a number  in the list would be good options for you and all on this link are wireless enabled https://www.hp.com/gb-en/shop/list  A think either a Deskjet or Envy will suit your needs, you do not need an Office or laser one (assuming it is only for personal use)

A few other makes in Expert Reviews  https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/printers/1402512/best-printer-inkjet-laser 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
HI James I have found a HP Deskjet 2710e looks and reads like this one would be very good for me.
I am so grateful for all your help in deciding which would be best, thank you so much x
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No problem,should work out well for you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.