lh55mdbplgc/en monitor safetylock

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 09:45 PM)
Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

Hi
I bought a second hands monitor from a fitness center that closed his doors
nowhere to find the owner of that place 😞
is there a way to unlock the safetymode and the button lock on this monitor without the pin?
kind regards Tim

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
system reset
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Tim1981 ,

to lock off the Safety lock you will need to follow these steps: To unlock the menus and buttons, press the LOCK button and then enter the password (default password: 0 - 0 - 0 - 0), as indicated on the manual, found here: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201205/20120518095317475/BN46-00237B-Eng.pdf

Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

They changed the standard pincode as i mentioned :winking-face: thx

0 Likes
Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

How do i reset it without the right pin code ?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

My bad @Tim1981 , you will need to reach them to get the right PIN as there isn't any other way to reset this, I'm afraid.

0 Likes
Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

thats the problem i cant find the person who sold it becaus its a fitness center that is closed 😕 i dont know anyone who knows the owner

Thx in advance

0 Likes
Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

Is there a type of remote controler i need to use? i have an older samsung remote? i see now that i can get the pin (password) menu on top of the screen. maybe its because i got the wrong remote

0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
there will be a way to reset by reading the manual, which is usually available online
0 Likes
Tim1981
Journeyman
Options

i dont think you read my post decent 😛 i dont have a pasword of remote controler ... every button on the back is in safetylock :winking-face: i cant get in the menu

0 Likes