Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

LC43J890DKUXEN vesa mount screws

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 07:32 PM)
IanMitchell
First Poster
Options

Hello  I just bought a LC43J890DKUXEN 43" monitor which I planned to mount to a stand using the vesa mount.  The instructions seem to suggest using the four screws from the desk mount to attach the vesa bracket, but these screws don't fit through the holes in the bracket. I can't see any other screws so I'm a bit confused how to mount the monitor.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Danny24d
Explorer
Options
hi. it happens to me last week when ive tried to fit my tv. with vesa mount come screws at 5 or 6 mm, but samsung tv's and monitors are special and need M8x25 mm screws. so you have to buy 4 extra screws. all the best
0 Likes
IanMitchell
First Poster
Options

Ah no, to clarify I'm talking about the small screws which attach the desk stand to the monitor. You also use these screws to attach the included vesa bracket, but they don't fit through the holes on the bracket, although they do fit in the back of the monitor so  assume they are the right screws.

I don't mean attaching the bracket to the mount I bought seperately, which would require M8 screws.

0 Likes
IanMitchell
First Poster
Options

So apparently I'm the only person in the world who has this problem...can anyone even suggest where I might get a replacement bracket which has hole big enough for the 10mm x 4mm screws?

0 Likes
Solution
Members_0IVTRqj
First Poster
Options

On the off chance you're still looking for the bracket for this monitor, it's this one

https://spares2repair.co.uk/samsung-wall-mounting-bracket-assy-bracket-p-wall-43cj89-hgi

I was just about to order it when it turned up on one final sweep of the garage.

0 Likes
IanMitchell
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much for this - Samsung actually told me they'd send a replacement before christmas but its never arrived, and googling the part number never turned anything up for me, so I really appreciate the help.

0 Likes
CristinaEnescu
Pioneer
Options

Hello, I am having the same issue. I am trying to put the VESA adapter that came with the monitor, but the screws don't fit, the holes from the adapter seem to be to small for the screws, or actually the bracket holes are straight, they do not have the screw thread while the holes from the stand have the thread.

Did you find a solution in the end?

Thanks 

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@CristinaEnescu 

hello

there are some keys to consider:

does the monitor supports VESA

is it the correct VESA mount

VESA screw hole specs; 100x100

and standard screw to be used; M3, M4, M5, etc.,

may we know the model of your monitor please?

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
hifly2000
First Poster
Options

No, not just you. I received my g7 32 today and the holes in the bracket are too small for M4 screws to pass through, I want to get it mounted so i'm off to the shed to drill them out.

On closer inspection it looks like the plate has threaded holes in it, unfortunately they are filled with whatever the black coating is so screws won't go in. Unless you have an M4 tap so you can clean the threads out you are a bit stuck. 

The stupid piece of paper with lots of pictures on it is of little use as for my monitor it does not even show the supplied vesa mounting bracket. For a £600 monitor I would have expected a lot more. 

0 Likes