Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVALID SERIAL NUMBER in Samsung Redemption

(Topic created on: 22-06-2021 04:47 PM)
jbl14
First Poster
Options

I bought a 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Samsung has a cashback promo for SSD's. But when I type the serial number on Samsung Redemption site. It says the Serial number/IMEI is invalid. Does anyone experience the same?

I have emailed promos@samsung.au multiple times already but no luck on reply.

Can anyone confirm that this cashback promo is legit?

0 Likes
60 REPLIES 60
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

IS THERE AN ANSWER/?

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @ccvale! Sorry to hear about this issue with your promotional claim. From the links posted, it seems this isn't a UK promotion, so we don't have any info to provide, unfortunately. For further support, please reach out to the Samsung support team in your region using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

0 Likes
arikau
First Poster
Options

It’s legit. I used the code printed on the back of the hard drive. Don’t use the code printed on the box.

it worked. I bought mine from eBay. 

0 Likes
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

I just contacted Australian Support Chat and they are following it up with the promotions team when I get an answer I will post it here for all to see . I have 7 drives to claim the redemption on so lets see what happens. 

0 Likes
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

LOL I just realized this promo is 2020 and I am having problems with a 2021 promo!! LOL Oh well the problem looks like its the same problem and no one put up an answer!!

0 Likes
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

I tried the code printed on the SSD and it still didn't work??

0 Likes
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

Looks like its happened before!!

0 Likes
ccvale
Journeyman
Options

Cheers

0 Likes
arikau
First Poster
Options

Yeah I ran into the same problem for 2021 promo. And found this page which was for 2020. Anyway, I used the code printed on the box, and it was invalid, then I used the code printed on hard drive which has an extra character at the end and it worked. My claim is being processed. Good luck with yours, (try to use different browser perhaps, clear cache ect).

0 Likes
Brucez
First Poster
Options

bought a QVO 1TB, used the SN from the SSD itself, still showing it is invalid? Should go for the WD instead.

0 Likes