Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Samsung Ark best picture settings

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 12:45 AM)
generalpound
Student
Options
Hi!
I purchased the Samsung ark 55" monitor, and I'm really enjoying it but I can't seem to get the best picture settings for either console (ps5) or desktop mode. My desktop seems to be very fuzzy and I cannot get it to go to 120hz. 

There seems to be nowhere on the Internet with anyone giving their suggested picture settings for both pc (desktop) and console.

Please help!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@generalpound: Please can you confirm the model number of your Ark monitor? Have you tried checking the display settings of your PS5 and PC to set the output resolution from there? 

0 Likes
generalpound
Student
Options
Hey Andrew it's LS55BG970NUXXU, yes 120hz does not show up for my pc even though it does on other monitors
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@generalpound: For clarity, are you able to get 120hz when connected to your PS5? To troubleshoot the issue on your PC, please try heading to Settings > System > Display > Advanced display settings > Display adapter properties > Monitor > Monitor settings > Screen refresh rate, and explore your options from here. You can also adjust the resolution in the Advanced display settings, so please take a look here to see if you're able to improve your picture clarity issues. 

0 Likes