Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked?

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 07:07 PM)
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
Me and my girlfriend both have S9s. She's having huge problems with everything.  From Google to Samsung to Microsoft. Apps we never heard of appearing and sometimes 2 of them. Also a Samsung account linked to Microsoft that is preventing her from linking a new Samsung account to Microsoft but we don't know how to get rid of the other Samsung account as we forgot the password and username.  Please help. 
12 REPLIES 12
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
what I want you to do is go into device care and click on security and then run a scan
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
also make sure the phone is on the latest software to check it is go into settings scroll to the bottom and click on software update and then click on download and install
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What apps are you referring to? Not sure what you mean by Samsung account linked to Microsoft, please explain.If you have forgotten a password word for your Samsung account, follow the forgotten password retrievalby trying to log in using a browser.
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
We think our Google account has been compromised. Strange things are happening. We're trying to sort 1 problem at a time. We made a new Samsung account but when we tried to link it to Microsoft it said we already had a Samsung account linked and can only have 1 at a time. You can only go on forgotten password if you know the username but we've forgotten both. It may be the Google account as the Drive memory is full. 15 GB. We deleted loads of pictures but it made no difference to the storage. As everything is linked by 1 Google account, ifs hard to pin point the problem. Thanks.
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
Also what is a Linux device as we had a new sign in on my girlfriend's email account. She has no laptop either? Thank you
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
linux is an operating system, you need to block access to that device immediately
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
How can we find out who done it. We suspect someone who has access to our WiFi and possibly our email address. Thanks for your help 👍
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
you can't really find out who exactly did it but you can find out which country they are from
ColonelJay
Pioneer
Options
ok thanks again