Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Pro360

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 04:30 AM)
keugier
Navigator
Options
So I've purchased the pro360 after debatting whether to go for a Mac or Pro360...
I managed to install everything on a Sunday 13/06 and since I've been having issues. 

For some reason my gallary is not syncing with the pro360 gallery, I spoke with support who said that they discountinoed the firmware that does this sync automatically ? 
Is this true ? 
If not, how can I sync this as Samsung keep advertising that we end user will have a seemless connection ..

I am trying to sync by galaxy pro to the laptop through Samsung bluetooth sync app. But for some odd reason whenever I press Sync Now ; nothing happens and my earphones is still not connected. 
 Did I miss a step in setting or sync these two devices ? 

The noise from the fan has been minimal but sometimes the sounds is really bad and this shouldn't make these sounds at this early stage. It's seems it's overheated or over worked .

Has somebody had or have the same problems as me ? 

#galaxyPRO360, #pro369, #galaxy , #laptop, #syncissues,#galaxyproearbuds, #mobile 

Questions;
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
keugier
Navigator
Options
I returned the galaxy pro laptop after a week with issues and problems. I was so excited for this Samsung but I ended up with regret of spending so much money on a product that didn't delivered, in so many aspects... Design and feature was amazing but thats it.
0 Likes