Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 Order delayed

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 05:45 PM)
tapalet
Journeyman
Options

Just got an email saying my Book2 Pro 360 order has been delayed. It was meant to be delivered today but now saying 15th April.

A bit disappointing and no reason given. Not sure if it is high demand or what. 

8 REPLIES 8
Cantona_Lives
First Poster
Options

Same here.  Have chatted with them - 'apparently' a vehicle fire has occurred which prevented this.   I then asked for a speedier delivery as a company like Samsung must be able to deliver swifter, and was told they have the product but are in the hands of their delivery providers. 

All seems off to me.  No discussion on next delivery date, having agreed today, no compensation, basically nothing for buying pre-launch.  Very poor service Samsung!! Discussion with your userbase is the minimum we should expect!!

ZXDunny
First Poster
Options

Just received an email this morning that mine will be delivered on monday (4/4/22). Which is much better.

TheFace
First Poster
Options

I just checked my order details which state April 25th delivery. So you're better off than me. It sucks when you paid so much for it.

Dooooo00000d
First Poster
Options

Originally meant to receive my book2 360 pro on the 4th. Now it says 25th. So super bummed. I really needed a laptop last week but convinced myself it would be worth the wait if I was only meant to wait a few more days. No help from Samsung. Not sure what to do.

tapalet
Journeyman
Options

Laptop arrived today. No seals on the box and when I opened it there are scuffs on the lid of the laptop.

Customer Service no help at all.

Trying to return it online (exchange for a new unscuffed one), followed the steps and it won't give me a return address or label so don't know where to send it. Customer Service no use so not sure what to do now!

So difficult to deal with Samsung.

Reppin56ace
Apprentice
Options

How long did it take for you to get once the initial expected date passed? I ordered mine in June, expected delivery was 7/22. I got an email every week saying "no changes... delivery time remains the same". As I got a week out and it showed "processing" but not shipped, I wasn't too hopeful. Now that it has passed by one day, I'm getting the same "unexpected delay" message. 

0 Likes
tapalet
Journeyman
Options
I think mine was like 1 or 2 days late. Arrived home to a 'sorry we missed you' type card as I wasn't expecting delivery (website still said 'processing'). Love Samsung products but their logistics/customer service is like a 3/10. Looking forward to the same nonsense with Galaxy Watch 5.
0 Likes
Reppin56ace
Apprentice
Options

Sounds about right. Been a customer for a very long time and as much as I love their products, I equally despise their customer service. Always super nice and super useless. Thanks for sharing, you've given me hope!!!