Support

Open search

Galaxy book s sim card support

Highlighted
SOLVED

So I've just purchased a galaxy book s and read that it supports 4G connectivity. I've pulled my sd card/sim card tray out and there is nowhere to put a sim card only an sd card. 

I was wondering if maybe its not supported on the UK models? 

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@Karlos3: Thank you for clarifying. It appears as though you have the Galaxy Book S Intel, which is Wi-Fi only, while the Galaxy book S Qualcomm features nano SIM support for mobile data access. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

@Karlos3: If you pull the tray out all the way, there should be a spot for a nano SIM to be inserted, beyond the SD card slot. For further details, please see the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/installing-a-sim-card-in-your-galaxy-book-s/

Highlighted

This is what my tray looks like, it looks different from the one on the picture on your link. 

16058179696112265298038559788295.jpg

16058179971203670085545658803266.jpg

Highlighted

@Karlos3: Thank you for clarifying. It appears as though you have the Galaxy Book S Intel, which is Wi-Fi only, while the Galaxy book S Qualcomm features nano SIM support for mobile data access. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you very much for clearing that up.

Top Liked Authors