Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy book pro360 lost in transit to Samsung Repair Centre

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 11:00 PM)
Pam4ts1
Apprentice
Options

I bought my son a galaxy book for Xmas and in March it would power on but the screen refused to come on (I later found all I needed to do was drain the battery) anyway I Dpd picked it up and it never got to Samsung. This was March, and Samsung are telling me they are still investigating!!! Is this normal it’s been almost 5 months and by the way they never rang me, I had to ring them to find out what was going on.

I am reading threads on here and people are saying 10days so why has my son suffered for 5 months? I received a call last week to say they are still waiting for Dpd to get back to them, my frustration is real and I need help please. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
askak
Journeyman
Options

You don't need to ring them . Write an official letter requesting the update. You should make a formal complain through their website or message through resolution center.  It takes around 29 days ibthink for them to respond but usually uts very quick withing couple of days to give u an update. Its quiet  possible that people working at customer support over the phone make mistakes or don't register your complain. Through complain process its very quick to resolve any issues.  

Ck_
Explorer
Options
If these methods don't work contact resolver.co.uk thru there you definitely will have quick within days respond
Pam4ts1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks a lot, will do that immediately 

0 Likes
Pam4ts1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you will have a look 

0 Likes