Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 SPen

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 02:58 PM)
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Anyone know if the SPen that comes with the book 2 pro 360 is rechargeable or if it takes a removable battery how do you access it?

I've been through all the info I can find including Samsungs and I can't find anything on this.

Thanks..

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Maybe it's passive rather than active then if there's no guidance about charging or replacing a battery
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Probably is but the Bluetooth settings in Samsung's config system contradict that, the links in the image just point to general Microsoft guff about pens in general.

Cracking bit of kit though the Book 2 Pro 360..

I'll through this question to Samsung's staff and let them scratch there heads..

Thanks for the reply.. Screenshot 2022-06-11 112148.png
0 Likes
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This article refers to the original  Pro 360 and states it does not need to be paired or charged https://www.lifewire.com/use-s-pen-with-galaxy-book-pro-360-5190018    I cannot see  anything detailed about the S Pen on the Book 2 Pro 360, however it may be just the same.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Same Pen as the original Pro 360 one after reading the link in your post, clever how it doesn't need to be touching the screen and it can bring up the side menu.

Thanks for the link and reply..
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@StuartR  No problem, yes innovative. Hope you get a lot joy from the  Book 2 Pro 360 and S Pen.  :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.