Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 - battery life extender settings

(Topic created on: 26-07-2022 06:05 PM)
OO7M
Student
Options

I recently purchased this laptop and whilst setting it up, set it to charge to 85% on the batter life extender toggle/settings.  It has since started charging to 100% and I cannot not access the battery life extender settings anywhere, they have disappeared.  I have reasearched it and tried everything but suspect is windows related (update). 

Reluctant to do a full reset on the off chance someone can point me in the right direction.  Thank you! 

17 REPLIES 17
Bernard E
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue.  I thought it was a problem with my power adapter, but I guess it is not.  Someone from Samsung support please respond.

0 Likes
nobby1953
First Poster
Options
Hi
0 Likes
OO7M
Student
Options

I found a fix.  Go to quick settings in your tray (next to wifi icon bottom right).  Click into quick settings / launch samsung settings.  Then click on Battery and Performance, you will see slide bar for Protect Battery.  Sorted.

llasris
First Poster
Options

Sorry, but there is no fix here on my Galaxy laptop. I had it but it is gone and the solution offered above does not work as there is no "Battery and Performance" setting anywhere in Settings. Did the latest update erase it? Samsung, please respond with advice. Thanks...

mikal67
First Poster
Options

got same issue  in my samsung galaxy pro2 360 laptop.. i adjust it to charge battery 85%..now i`d like ghange that back 100%..can`t find how to do it !!???!

0 Likes
Rain Sky
Apprentice
Options

I had same problem..I am running Windows 11 on Galaxy Pro 360 and after much pains..lol.. I finally searched on my task bar (the magnifying glass) SAMSUNG SETTINGS, found BATTERY & PERFORMANCE and the PROTECT BATTERY FEATURE that you were looking for. I also thought it might be a Windows Update issue and was reluctant to and did not reset WIndows to default..thank the stars..

Rain Sky
Apprentice
Options

This was not available to me in QUICK SETTINGS..I had to use SAMSUNG Settings  found in search bar in WIndows Task Bar

Rain Sky
Apprentice
Options

Please use the search (magnifying glass) in Windows task bar for SAMSUNG SETTINGS. I hope there you find Battery & Performance ...ONE LOVE

Rain Sky
Apprentice
Options

Please look at my other comments on this subject..ONE LOVE

0 Likes