Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Free gifts - Monitor

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 11:10 AM)
kinny314
First Poster
Options

Hi all, I bought a M70A on 31/08 for the free keyboard and mouse (never arrived) called support and they said 'while stocks last'

Was in two minds to return and buy elsewhere but didnt, now they're offering Galaxy Buds Live free with a monitor purchase.

Im asking if these 'free gifts' do exist, has anyone been fortunate to get? or is it a tacky marketing ploy to shift units.

Not on Samsung 😞

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Where did you purchase this item from? I find it quite strange, if someone is offering free gifts only to later on say - whoops, it has sold out! Lol.
0 Likes
kinny314
First Poster
Options

Samsung's own online store !!!

0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Woah. Hmm... No matter what though to be honest, I always read the t&c, just to make sure I would actually get said promotions lol and if any exclusions apply 🤔. Sorry about your situation though 😔. But, now you said their offering the Galaxy Buds Live, so take the opportunity while it lasts!
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
It's timing it right. I've received free gifts in previous Samsung Promos... I've had a Active Watch and Buds. Right now with a S21 purchase you get a buds Pro and the smart tag.

I try to follow the mobile phone deals best I can but for PC, monitors and laptops... I am not up to date.