Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Firmware update Samsung Odyssey G7 1009.3 the latest version ?

(Topic created on: 08/06/21 23:14)
Daboineau Eric
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Hello, 

Today, I have just purchased a samsung odyssey G7 32. I knew i need to upgrade the firmware with the version 1009.3. However, I have checked the installed firmware version.I could see the follow reference

Software version M-TG7700CCAA1010.3

I have tried to find on the web information about this version 1010.3 without success.

The last available 1009.3

My question. 1010.3 is better than 1009.3 or I have to update the monitor with the 1009.3. 

In parallel, I have a couple of issues. so I m aware. A PS4 slim is not the best to use this monitor.

so I m waiting my PS5.... no comments.

actually, I have some flicks and froze. A HDR setting and rendering poor. So it's not terrible. And im sure. We will be fixed it easily.

Sorry for my english

Best regards from Spain.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Voyager
Options
Computers & IT
1010.3 is newer and applied in the factory for a good reason, don't attempt to downgrade.
0 Likes
darkelf720
Explorer
Options
Computers & IT

Hi mate, that's the same version I have.  No issues at all (as described all over the forums - flashing, scanlines etc).  Definitely the best version.  I would say that your PS4 (apologies I use PC so no issues), you need to make sure that you use one of the lower refresh rates and not blast it 240Hz or Fastest Rate.  There are simply a ton of settings to play with mate - try different picture modes - FPS / RPG etc - see what works well with the PS4 - and of course - Google is your best friend :smiling-face: Good luck - you have an awesome monitor - I know, I just bought one too :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes