Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Email on account, change help.

(Topic created on: 18-04-2017 07:09 PM)
K9
Student
Options

Hi I made an order on Samsung shop U.K.  

I paid via PayPal and the email address linked to my PayPal automatically was registered to a Samsung account for the shop website. 

I got a confirmation screen saying thank you for order. Order reference ****** check your email for tracking and once shipped an email will confirm. 

I dont have access to the email address anymore as hotmail deletes it for not using it in a certain timescale. I'm unable to re make it either as it ended in .co.uk and this isn't available now. 

How do I change the email the account has registered to, to an email address I use/have access to. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ThomO
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, @K9

You can change the email address linked to the account by logging in to your Samsung Account here.

Once you have logged in go to Profile > Edit Proile and then click on 'Change' next to your email ID. 

Hope this helps. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
ThomO
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, @K9

You can change the email address linked to the account by logging in to your Samsung Account here.

Once you have logged in go to Profile > Edit Proile and then click on 'Change' next to your email ID. 

Hope this helps. 

K9
Student
Options
Legend thank you.

Maybe be a little too late now as I think the email will already be sent but thank you very much
0 Likes