Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Setting Box Windows 11

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 09:34 AM)
VictorJan
Journeyman
Options

I just upgraded from Windows 10 64bit to Windows 11 64bit.  Easy Setting Box (ESB) worked great on Win 10.  On Win 11 it does not work.  The program says that a Samsung Monitor is not found.

When I look at device manager it shows the monitor as being CRG9_C49RG9xSS (HDMI).  The ESB program does NOT launch.  The driver I have is NVIDIA Quatro P2000.  I have checked all the drives and they are loaded.

#CRG9_C49RG9xSS

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Members_oFmXPNs
First Poster
Options

Same problem here on Windows 11. Please fix it Samsung.

0 Likes
SammyBravo
First Poster
Options

Adding my comment/vote to fix the Win11 compatibility issue. I can confirm ESB is not working on Windows 11, running a CRG9.

I'll be using FancyZones from MS PowerToys for now.

0 Likes
Pedro Bezerra
First Poster
Options

Try installing an easy setup box and when the error occurs, copy the installed folder to a location you prefer before clicking to complete/reverse the installation.

Install the add-on below.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Once installed, run the EasySettingBox.exe file contained in the folder you copied.

You can create a shortcut of this file/executable to your desktop or start menu if you prefer.
While Samsung does not solve the problem, what you can do is this.

0 Likes
Members_euhU8Un
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
SweetyDalas
First Poster
Options

I've recently switched from Windows 7 to 10 by purchasing the necessary Windows keys. I have a question: will I be able to upgrade to Windows 11? I've wanted to get windows 11 for a while and watched many videos on YouTube, but I still can't decide what to do. Should I upgrade to Windows 11 or stay with windows 10? I believe that Windows 10 is a very good operating system, and it's time-tested. Windows 11, on the other hand, has been released recently, and I have no confidence in it. I want to hear other people's opinions. Thank you all in advance!

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@VictorJan @SweetyDalas @Members_euhU8Un @Pedro Bezerra @SammyBravo 

Hello ☺

We may be using the old Easy Settings Box version, try this newer version... and let us know... (bc i don't have 48" display to try) cheers ☺

Easy setting box (Easy setting box(32bit)) ver 1.1.7 

Easy setting box (Easy setting box(64bit)) ver 1.1.7 

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Rag3
First Poster
Options

Yes you can. Just download  "win 11 iso" and click  follow directions.

If your laptop is not compatible to win 11, find "sources" folder in the iso, and find "appraseres.dell" , delete whats inside all in it , and save as (do not delete appraseres.dell) .  Back to "setup" and double click it,  click option below to chage default selected and next again change default selected. And click and click .  Done. In my opinions , Win 10 is better. Within 10 days , you can go back to win 10 from win 11.

0 Likes