Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date For Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-02-2023 07:53 PM)
ParkerLogan
First Poster
Options

I'm not impressed at all, I PRE-ORDERED the samsung galaxy book 3 ultra and it was very expensive but I was fine with paying the price since I'm going to finance it. I also own a samsung s22 ultra, samsung galaxy smart watch 5 Pro and samsung galaxy buds 2, so I've got basically all the latest samsung products and been a fan for a while. But I'm not impressed because I pre-ordered the laptop on the 9th February and it said that it would arrive on the 24th February and on the tracking order website it was stuck on order confirmed and it hadn't even been dispatched yet and this was on the 23rd February the day before my parcel was supposed to arrive, So I contacted their customer support live chat and they told me that there was no delays indicated on their system or anything and then on the 24th I check again and it says that it has been delayed and I should expect it by the 10th march which is another 2 weeks away, which is stupid because that means that I have had to wait for a month to get this laptop when I pre-ordered so I wouldn't have to wait so long. ALSO the website told me that if I ordered another laptop on the 24th it would arrive on the 9th of march which is absolutely stupid because I pre-ordered it so it would hopefully arrive earlier BUT someone who orders it the day mine was due would get their order BEFORE I EVEN GET MINE. I'm not impressed with samsung for this

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
It is a crazy situation for sure, and I can understand your frustration I'm still jealous you will get one though. As the saying goes, the best comes to those who wait. I can't wait to see the reviews on YouTube. It might even tempt me to part with my life savings! Lol
Johnny S
First Poster
Options

I am right there with you ParkerLogan, my first arrival date was Feb 24, then March 3 and today I looked and it's March 24th...  Mine is paid for so I think it should be here no and waiting 2 months is stupid crazy.

0 Likes
pbc_Sammy
First Poster
Options

For those who ordered one, what date did you place it?  Mine was 2/14 and picked store pick-up at my local Best Buy.  Original date was 2/22 then delayed to 3/1 and no notifications since.  Calling Samsung leads to frustration.  Right now, just waiting for the new date.  

0 Likes
Johnny S
First Poster
Options

I ordered mine on 2/20 and there were no stores to pick it up within 200 miles of me so delivery was the only way.  If it doesn't come in 3/24 I will just get a refund and buy something else.

0 Likes