Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade Samsung Odyssey G7 '27 Firmware

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 02:32 PM)
shaisoft
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm trying to update my monitor (C27G75TQSM) from M-TG700CCAA-1011.0 to M-TG700CCAA-1014.1 (Using M-TG700CCAA-1014.1.bin original file) on a freshly formatted FAT32 USB unbootable drive, it worked on the last firmware upgrade, but now nothing is seems to work! My exact Model is LC27G75TQSMXCH

BTW, when i try to find my product Model on the Samsung website, it seems LC27G75TQSMXCH does not exist! (Address https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/LC27G75TQSMXCH/ not found! only https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/LC27G75TQSMXUE/ exist, it seems something is wrong here.)

Thanks in advanced.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
shaisoft
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, but it is the exact same file.

0 Likes
RedSilence
Apprentice
Options

same problem here! last time i updated it worked just fine but now it wont update no matter what i do

0 Likes
RedSilence
Apprentice
Options

actually found a fix what i did is format the usb drive to NTFS and then shrink it to 4gb then it accepted the update file.

0 Likes
shaisoft
Apprentice
Options

Wow! i will try it, thanks.

0 Likes
shaisoft
Apprentice
Options

Nop, didn't worked for me 😞

0 Likes
SquareOne14
Pioneer
Options

i would just send it back if you have any problems at all, the monitor will not survive more than a year or 2 anyways....

0 Likes
Héphaïstos
First Poster
Options

Hello got the same issue and fixed it formatting my drive with Rufus put FAT32 as file format, put only the bin file and it should do the trick.

Wheczshmatovich
First Poster
Options

This one right here.

Saved my evening and will solve your problem if your USB-drive isn't faulty and you were just now using Windows Disk Management (or diskpart) with volume creating and formatting.

Kudos to @Héphaïstos!