Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 Pro issues with Windows 11

(Topic created on: 15-07-2023 07:49 PM)
OrlGut
Apprentice
Options
Hi there, So, I have a Buds2 Pro which I use with my Galaxy Book2 Pro 360. I thought that because they're both Samsung products, they would go really well together, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Every time I try to use the buds2 pro with the laptop, It connects only the right side, leaving the left side deaf, and to solve it, I have to unpair and re-pair the buds, and then it works fine for a while, until later on, when after shutting down and turning on the laptop, I have to repeat the whole routine of unpairing and re-pairing the earbuds to make them work.

I've already updated the Bluetooth drivers, Samsung wearable app, the buds, everything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers and I still have this problem. It works perfectly with my galaxy phone, but it sucks with the galaxy laptop.

Does anyone have a similar problem, or know how to solve it?
Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @OrlGut. That's not what I'd expect, so I want to ensure that you get this matter resolved. I understand that you've already been through a variety of steps to identify and resolve this issue.

Have you also managed to check for any software updates for your Book2 Pro 360?

Just in case you need it, the guide below (from our friends at Samsung US) should prove useful: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083923/

Please let me know whether there is an update (or perhaps even a few updates...when factoring in the Samsung updates) available and, if so, whether installing it/these resolves the issue.

0 Likes
OrlGut
Apprentice
Options

Hi! So, I've already installed all the available updates for the GB2P360, but the issue persists.

After my post, I once again reinstalled the sound and bluetooth drivers, and now I don't have the issue of only one earbud working. Now, they both go deaf together after a while. 

0 Likes
CsapoAdam
First Poster
Options

Why does it only connect to Buds 2 Pro in 16bit? My machine has a 24-bit sound system and BT 5.4. Is that all you know? Maybe I didn't set something?

0 Likes