Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android development on Galaxy book pro 360

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 10:22 AM)
Members_dXEAZ4g
First Poster
Options

Hello, i have bought a Galaxy Book Pro 360 with an Intel i7 for a Android Apps Development. The problem is that i can't intall Intel HAXM for emulating a Android device. Processor support a VT-x virtualization but i don't know how to enable it because there is some Smasung BIOS only. Is there sameone who have a solution for this? 

Thanks in advice! 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ingokr
Student
Options

Nobody?? Please

0 Likes
viktoriiasmith
First Poster
Options

To enable VT-x virtualization on your Galaxy Book Pro 360, you will need to access the system's BIOS or UEFI settings. Typically, this can be done by restarting your laptop and pressing a specific key (often F2, F10, or Del) during startup. Once in the BIOS/UEFI settings, look for a section related to CPU, Advanced CPU, or Security features to enable VT-x. Remember to save the changes before exiting.

However, if you're still having issues, it may be due to specifics of your machine's BIOS, or there could be conflicts with other software or system settings. In such a case, getting expert assistance might be necessary.

JoinToIThttps://jointoit.com/ is a software development company with expertise in Android App Development. They have a team of professionals experienced in dealing with such technical issues. They can provide assistance or guide you through the process of resolving your problem.

0 Likes