Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

980 Pro 2TB model?

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 04:48 PM)
BlueMonday19
Pioneer
Options

I read that there would be a 2TB 980 Pro with part number MZ-V8P2T0BW, but I have yet to see any official release date or product specs. Is it still happening or should I just get the 1TB model instead?

47 REPLIES 47
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
I believe the WD SN850 2TB is the next best thing so if 2TB 980 Pro isn't out soon I'll probs end up going with that instead
0 Likes
BlueMonday19
Pioneer
Options
The Corsair has similar specs but I'm waiting for reviews
0 Likes
BlueMonday19
Pioneer
Options

What motherboard do you have? I'm using an X570 Xtreme. Users on Reddit are complaining that PCIe gen 4 causes problems with audio cards. It's apparently not just a Gigabyte issue. 

0 Likes
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
I have an Asus Z-170A which is PCI Gen3 but I'm upgrading to a gen4 board soon which is gonna be the Asus VIII Dark Hero AM4
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
CCL seem to have the 2TB version back in stock for £385.43 and can be delivered by the 11th Feb. But still no listing of it on UK Version of the Samsung website?
0 Likes
BlueMonday19
Pioneer
Options
Yes I got an email to say it was in stock. I've ordered one (again) but asked CCL to confirm they have one, they can cancel the order without me waiting then
0 Likes
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
Yh I emailed them asking if they actually have them first before I buy one. Lets see what they say.
0 Likes
BlueMonday19
Pioneer
Options

Yeah that would make sense but I was in a hurry to order one. If they say they're not in stock I'll just cancel again but allowing stuff to be added to the basket implies it's in stock so it's a bit naughty

0 Likes
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
You're not wrong lol
0 Likes
TheGingerThor
Explorer
Options
It's out of stock on CCL's site now but Scan are selling it for £443.99. Still no mention of it on Samsungs UK website and I haven't heard back from CCL when I emailed them about the stock but that's probs coz it's a weekend
0 Likes