Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring cleaning for your Samsung home appliances

Discover
Community Manager
Options

Support Splash_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Samsung_spring_cleaning.png

Winter is finally coming to an end and spring is in the air. The sun is out, the flowers are blooming, and everything feels new. Everything except your house, which is still stuck in winder mode. This can only mean one thing: it’s time for spring cleaning. Love it or hate it, there’s no better time to get your house sparkling clean from top to bottom. You’ve scrubbed every surface, vacuumed every corner, tidied out all your wardrobes, and you’ve even flipped your mattress. But there’s something that you’ve probably overlooked: your home appliances.

Whilst more obvious targets tend to get cleaned on the first day, it can be easy to forget that all those helpful machines that make our lives easier also need a little spring cleaning. Your vacuum cleaner, your washing machine, and your tumble dryer have all helped you to make your house absolutely spotless, so why not give them a bit of TLC and make them spotless too?

Trying to figure out how to clean your household appliances all by yourself can sometimes seem a bit daunting; what goes where, what do you need to clean, what do you need to remove? That’s why we’ve teamed up with Support to provide you with lots of useful information on how to clean your Samsung products.

Clean my vacuum cleaner

How do I clean the dust filter on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?

How do I clean the dust bin and grille on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?

How do I remove dust from the dust bin of the UV brush on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?

How do I clean the outlet filter on my Samsung vacuum cleaner?

Clean my washing machine and tumble dryer

How do I clean the door seal of my Samsung washing machine?

How do I clean the debris filter in my front loading Samsung washing machine?

How do I clean the filter in the water supply valve of my Samsung washing machine?

How to clean the mesh filter on the water supply hose

How to clean the detergent drawer on a washing machine

How to clean the lint filter on a tumble dryer

How to clean the heat exchanger on a dryer

Do you have a spring cleaning tip? Let us know in the comments!

The Community Team 

Discover more:

New energy labels

Mount your Jet™ 70/75 vacuum to the wall

How to clean your smartphone

2 Comments
harris_barris
Just Browsing
Options
What about q spring clean for my phone? I can no longer delete texts, after the update the only choice is to remove to recycle bin so how do I permanently delete text messages? Thanks.
AntS
Options

Just seen that you've now sorted this one @harris_barris  😉 , but for anyone reading and wondering themselves:

Messages in the Recycling bin are permanently deleted after 30 days, but you can manually permanently delete them by:

Messages app > menu (3 dots on the top right) > Recycle bin > Edit > [click on a message to select it] > Delete

Or click on Empty instead of Edit when you're in the Recycle bin to permanently delete all the messages you've got in there.

Blog Dashboard