Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your holiday sweets and festive treats

Discover
Community Manager
Options

Community_Lifestyle_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Festive-Food-Competition.png

That’s all folks! The Festive Food Competition is now closed. The judges are feasting their eyes on all your fantastic entries, so stay tuned to find out who the winner is. Good luck! 

The Community Team  🤝

14 Comments
sacara
First Poster
Options

@Discover, solitaire:Another Christmas season is coming! 

SachikoT
Community Manager
Options

Getting the pigs in their blankets as soon as possible, always essential to make sure their are enough! 

We think that this would be great in our #FirstAttempts category. 

charlesbenson
First Poster
Options

Maybe I'm too late, but this is too good of a treat to no share. I've recently come by a great thing here! You can consume it as a supplement, or as a snack, or as an additive to your food. I'm talking about CBD products. CBD capsules can be your daily supplement. CBD gummies can be your fun snack and CBD oil and honey infused cbd sticks can be added to your meals. It's really amazing what CBD can do for us. It's both fun and healthy. There's your Christmas treat, for you and for your friends and family!

Leejay
First Poster
Options
Ive got an S20 and I can't get it to take a screenshot. Tried holding down power and volume down button, but nothing happens. even pressed centre button and asked Google to do it. Still nothing happens?
Can anyone help please?
barbaraduartesaad
First Poster
Options

Thank you for taking the time to write to us Appreciate the useful info.

barbaraduartesaad
First Poster
Options

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. Cttsaude premium

davi tomasi
First Poster
Options

Thank you agencia de marketing digital for taking the time to write to us Appreciate the useful info. 

davi tomasi
First Poster
Options

Thank you for taking the time to write to us Clinica de recuperação

chinachin
First Poster
Options

Thanks for a great post, I learned a lot more

word counter

davi tomasi
First Poster
Options

Thank you for taking the time to write to us Appreciate the useful info. clinica de recuperação

nitinkumar089372
First Poster
Options

I am surprised after see the features of this awesome phone. Now free robux no verification you can get lots of options. Thanks a lot for share your post here. 

davitomasi
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your post. I’m half suprised… very informative Locação de Computadores

lucipassos
First Poster
Options

Thanks for sharing this information. Assessoria de casamento

zenabartell
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the information you provided. I was so surprised that I jumped.  slope unblocked