Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Makers

Discover
Samsung Content Creator
Options

Community_Care_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Samsung Makers Key Visual_1.png

Our users are what keep the Community going: you ask and answer questions, share your thoughts, and generally make the Samsung Community a great place to be. Among these users, there’s a select group who work tirelessly to keep the Community going: making sure every single question gets an answer, keeping conversations alive, going above and beyond to share their knowledge of Samsung products.

Discover_0-1639738353373.png

And now, these Superusers are getting a makeover. As of this month, Superusers are now called Samsung Makers. Along with their new name, Samsung Makers will also get a new badge to help them stand out around the Community. Some things, however, never change: even though they’re now called Samsung Makers, these trusted ambassadors will still have their three-star rating system.

Samsung Makers will also be able to help out even more than they could before on the Community. In threads about Samsung products, they’ll be able to accept answers as solutions to problems or questions. This means that you’ll be able to find the right answers quickly and easily!

So, how can you become a Samsung Maker? It’s quite simple: just be an active Samsung Community member! Samsung Makers are Community users who go above and beyond to provide answers, find solutions, and spread their love of all things Samsung! So if you want to be a Samsung Maker, all you need to do is get involved in the Community!

Do you want to become a Samsung Maker? Are you already a Samsung Maker? Let us know in the comments!

The Community Team 🤝

Discover more:

Welcome to Gaming Club

Perfect Samsung gifts

Introducing Photo Club

6 Comments
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's great that the more active members get to be a part of making this community better.
It's great to help out with the wide range of knowledge we all have to get the best from our devices.
Hopefully one day I'll make it to be worthy of this accolade 🙂
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
I enjoy the forum and community and always try to answer an issue with a helpful samsung web page that may address the issue the user is having.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have been a Superuser, now Samsung Maker for a while now and I welcome the recognition, I enjoy the community , try to be helpful and provide solutions when I can.  I also share some experiences  and like informing  Members of some of the latest  Samsung developments along with others.  Whilst not exclusively Samsung I shared some information on the CES event.   I am generally interested in technology and so  will  ocassionally  talk about other companies products in the Lounge area.

Anyway sure that others who engage will be able to join our  ranks at some stage.

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello to everyone in the UK Community! 🤗

GytisRepecka
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Greetings from Lithuanian community 😊

ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello everyone,

Have to say, I love the shiny new badge and title we got!

This is an amazing community and I am really happy to be part of it!