Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Gift Prize Draw when you buy selected products from samsung.com UK Online Shop!

AntS
Options

Samsung_Service_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Mystery Gift_01.jpg

Purchase an eligible product between the 5th and 17th of October 2021 from the Samsung UK Online Shop and you could receive a Mystery Gift, absolutely free! From gift cards to Samsung Neo QLED TVs and lots of exciting things in between, you’ll get more than you bargained for with Samsung’s Mystery Gift!

How do I join the promotion?

When buying one of the following qualifying products exclusively on UK Samsung.com: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/mysterygift/ , participants will be AUTOMATICALLY entered into the Mystery Prize Draw:

• Galaxy S21
  • Galaxy S20 FE
  • Galaxy Z Fold2
  • Galaxy Z Flip
  • Galaxy Z Fold3
  • Galaxy Z Flip3
  • The Sero TV
  • The Frame TV
  • The Serif TV 

What prizes could I win?

There are 6,545 prizes to be won; the Mystery Prizes include:

• 1 x 32” 2021 The Frame Art Mode QLED Full HD HDR Smart TV
  • 1 x 65” 2021 The Frame Art Mode QLED Full HD HDR Smart TV
  • 1 x 43” 2021 AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV
  • 1 x 55” 2021 AU9000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV
  • 1 x 65” 2021 TU7020 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV
  • 5 x Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
  • 5 x Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
  • 10 x Samsung Galaxy Tab S FE
  • 20 x Bundles each consisting of one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch3 and one (1) pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
  • 6500 x £10 Gift Cards

In fact, check out check out performer and TikTok creator, Hannah Lowther showing off some of the exciting goodies that are up for grabs:

AntS_0-1633959537899.gif

When will the promotion be running?

Tuesday 5th October 2021 – Sunday 17th October 2021.

Where can the Terms and Conditions be found?

Check out the Ts & Cs here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/mysterygift/

When and how will the winners be announced?

Winners will be notified by 18:00 (GMT) on 20th November 2021 via the email address provided at the time of Entry (as part of the checkout).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And hey, we'd love to hear about what you've won, so share here on Community, and maybe create a video showing off your gifts and share on Instagram and TikTok too using #SamsungMysteryGift!

7 Comments
StephK1
Options

Oooh, super exciting! Like I needed another reason tempting me to make an order... 😅

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options

Hopefully some Members will be lucky,  some chance of a nice gift anyway. Unfortunately I will not be  purchasing an eligible product myself soon myself.

First Poster
Options

ad states free mystery gift with every purchase but its a prize draw come on samsung think youve got your wires crossed

AntS
Options

That's a good spot, @16979👍

Sadly, I can't alter the external ad messaging - but I can change some of the copy in the Community post here. (I've changed "you'll" to "you could", for example.)

First Poster
Options

well thats surely false advertising saying your getting a free gift with selected purchase but really its a prize draw and you might win something 

First Poster
Options

samsung should honour  their advert 

Members_4QnTISC
First Poster
Options

How do I know if I've been entered?