Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition

AntS
Options

Community_Lifestyle_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

01_galaxy_z_flip3_bespoke_edition.jpg

Fresh from the announcement of the Galaxy Z Flip3: Bespoke Edition at Galaxy Unpacked Part 2 event today, we're so excited to talk on here about this exciting way to personalise your phone and express your individuality.

Express yourself with the Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition

With the Bespoke Galaxy Z Flip3, you can have it all. Get the innovative features unique to this form factor and creative array of accessories and now we're helping customers take phone personalisation to the next level with our  Bespoke Studio exclusively at Samsung.com.  Make sure to check it out to see our beautiful palette of customisable colour combinations and special user experience to design and further personalise your Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition itself – and make it something that’s unique to you!

The Bespoke Studio has 360° previews of combinations, and downloadable images of the selections so you can easily share your ideas with others too.

Once the order is placed, devices are tailor-made and arrive in special edition packaging, with a Bespoke Edition wallpaper and Cover Screen that matches the device’s colours for a fully coordinated look.

And because your style and taste can continue to evolve, there’s also the offer of registering for Bespoke Upgrade Care1. exclusively for Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition users. This will allow you to have your device panel replaced with new colours at Samsung.com whenever you want – ensuring your device always keeps pace with your evolving style.

(Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition also comes with a year of Samsung Care+2.  protection – where your phone will be covered from accidental damage, including screen replacement, water damage and back cover replacement.)

More customisation from Samsung

You can also customise the Galaxy Watch4 series at the Galaxy Watch4 Bespoke on Samsung.com, so you can mix and match from a variety of Galaxy Watch4 series colours, sizes, and strap styles.

Galaxy Watch4 series users will also get even more opportunities for personalisation through the latest software update3., which features a host of new customisable watch face styles, a more tailored fall detection feature that enables users to adjust sensitivity, and a new “knock, knock” wrist motion that activates favourite or most-used apps and features.

What do you think?

I’ll admit, I tend to be a little conservative/safe when it comes to the hardware colour choice of my tech. But that’s because:

• I find that there’s usually not that many colours/combinations to choose from.
  • I don’t always like the other colours/combinations available.
  • And what if I change my mind later and end up stuck with something I don’t like or doesn’t fit in with my current style/decor?

So I really like the concept of the Samsung Bespoke Studio and Bespoke Upgrade Care.

But what do you think? Is this something you’d like to see across more of the Samsung Galaxy range in the future? And feel free to share your own ideas for Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition colour combos!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Bespoke Upgrade Care service is available to Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition only. Users can get their panel replaced with additional service fee. Frames are not swappable. The service fee may vary by country
2. Samsung Care+ requires a free registration within 30 days from the phone’s purchase date at Samsung Members or free.samsungcareplus.com. Full information on Samsung Care+ is available at www.samsung.com/samsung-care-plus/ 
3. The update will initially be available on Bluetooth versions of the Galaxy Watch4 series and will roll out to LTE versions shortly thereafter. Requires the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app and Galaxy Watch4 plugin.

1 Comment
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options

I think it is an interesting concept and more choice for the consumer is always a plus, even though I am unlikely to be a Flip user in the near future.   Probably not the most adventurous either but the range does not always suit and for some just want/need their tech quickly.  However especially in regards to upgrades could see this service being increasingly desireable.