Support

Open search

Galaxy Unpacked August 2020

Community Manager

Community_Lifestyle_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Wow! Galaxy Unpacked 2020 certainly didn't disappoint! Live-streamed worldwide from South Korea, this was Samsung's first-ever virtual Galaxy Unpacked event, showing us all just how it's done in these extraordinary times!

"For many years, everyone in technology has promised to change the world. Sometimes, it's easy to forget that the opposite can happen. The world can change us." TM Roh, President & Head of Mobile Communications, Samsung Electronics.

Galaxy-ZFold-5G.pngAfter months of speculation, Samsung has introduced five brand new power devices to help us navigate a rapidly changing world: Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note20 Ultra, the most powerful Note devices ever created;  Tab S7 and S7+, versatile tablets that let you maximise your personal time; Galaxy Watch3, a premium smartwatch that acts as your personal trainer; Galaxy Buds Live, stylish and super-comfy earbuds with amazing sound quality; and Galaxy Z Fold2, the next generation of Samsung's revolutionary foldable smartphones.

Khalid-live-stream-Unpacked-2020.pngAs well as introducing the exciting new range of high-tech products, Samsung teamed up with several world-famous artists and influencers from Team Galaxy to show us how they work. The singer Khalid demo'd his favourite features on the Note20: voice notes and voice recorder. Later, the gamer and content creator Myth took mobile gaming to the next level, showing us how to use the Note20 as an Xbox screen. Finally, K-pop band BTS shared their excitement of unboxing the Galaxy Fold2 – and took some selfies that their fans are sure to enjoy! 

“Technology must make life easier, not more complex. That’s why we have introduced five new power devices. Alone, these devices are powerful tools to help you maximize work and play. Together, as part of the Galaxy ecosystem, they work together seamlessly so you can spend your time focused on what matters most.” TM Roh, President & Head of Mobile Communications, Samsung Electronics.

Check out the specs and pre-order now:

Products-Launched-Galaxy-Unpacked-August-2020.png

Galaxy Note20 

Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Galaxy Watch3 Galaxy Buds Live

Tab S7

Tab S7+

Galaxy Z Fold 2

I don't know about you, but with these new Samsung products, we're ready to embrace the new normal!

Watch the official replay of Galaxy Unpacked August 2020 and let us know what you think!

The Community Team 🤝

Discover more:
The New Galaxy Book Range: The Flex, Ion and S

Connect your Galaxy Buds+ to Windows 

3 Comments
Superuser I
Superuser I

Exciting times with exciting products :winking-face: That said, the Tab S7+ is mine :winking-face: (Already pre-ordered it) :smiling-face: 

Apprentice

It would be so much easier to justify clicking "pre-order" on the Watch3 if there was any information or indication on if or when the ECG and other advanced sensors will be available in the country I live it. At the moment, I'm unfortunately not willing to commit to paying almost 500 euros for a watch that may or may not be fully activated in Ireland. The track record with the absent availability and information on Samsung Pay isn't helping here. 😞

Why is the note 20 ultra not available in the green? I'm ready to upgrade literally waited for this unpacking,saw the green and got mega excited as black or white phones are getting boring. Been down to my provider so I can upgrade today to be told I'd have to reduce in size if I want green as its not available in the ultra. Looked at the "bronze" and I'm sorry but it looks too pink, even the staff in the phone shop were laughing because they all think the same and even sold one to a girl as pink the other day. So I've come away without an upgrade debating a change in model completely 😞