Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Newsroom

Find the latest news and tips about Samsung products and services. Read articles, reviews, photos and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect your Galaxy Buds to Windows

Discover
Samsung Content Creator
Options

Samsung_Hacks_Banner_Opening_SEUK.png

Please Note: Availability of this hack may be affected by your device model or OS

You've dreamt of having some Galaxy Buds+ of your own for a little while and now they've finally arrived. You carefully open the box, avoiding even a single crease to the packaging, and your new wireless earbuds smile up at you. It's time for films, podcasts and games!

Well, not just yet. First you need to pair them with your chosen device. Not to worry though, because connecting to a Windows computer is super easy. All you need to do is head to Bluetooth & other devices in your Settings, find your Galaxy Buds+ and wait for the pairing sequence to complete. 

How to set it up:

1. Make sure that your Windows computer is switched on
  2. Disconnect your Galaxy Buds+ from any other devices and place them inside their case
    • Check you have closed the case
  3. On your computer, open the Windows menu and then click Settings 
    • Find the Windows menu in the bottom-left corner of the screen. It looks like four rectangles
  4. From Settings, click Devices. Find the Bluetooth & other devices section and make sure the toggle under Bluetooth has been switched to On
  5. Next, click Add Bluetooth or other device. A menu bar titled Add a device will appear. Select Bluetooth 
  6. Open the Galaxy Buds+ case to begin the pairing sequence
  7. Your computer will now find your wireless earbuds. When they appear, click Galaxy Buds+ and then Done
  8. Wait until the set-up is complete and start enjoying your content!

If you've got something to add, let us know in the comments below!

The Community Team 🤝

Discover more:

Samsung Hacks: Direct share

Samsung Hacks: View a smartphone on your TV

Samsung Hacks: How to clean your smartphone

5 Comments
Grace181
Student
Options

I had much trouble with connecting them, but it's written pretty accurate, thanks

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Nice guide! I actually had a bit of trouble at first but very quickly figured out how I could get the buds in pairing mode :smiling-face: But this will definitely help people that are less technical! :smiling-face: 

Bruno r
First Poster
Options

I'm sorry but this guide is not accurate enough. It doesn't mention what to do when Windows can't find the galaxy buds+ even with the case opened. The solution is to put both sides in your ears and keep pressing the both touch controls at the same time  until it beeps. This will force the buds entering in pairing mode. Then Windows will find them.

wtpclc
First Poster
Options

Thanks!  I always forget how to do it when opening the case doesn't work!

MarkoUK
First Poster
Options

Thanks @Bruno r 
I've been battling with this for ages.
Documentation and online information is poor.