Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Q600A

(Topic created on: 25-05-2022 06:15 PM)
pash02
Journeyman
Options

Hi 

How do i find the Wi -Fi settings for my Q600A soundbar?

I have followed these instructions but i do not get the option for Wi -Fi 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-connect-a-soundbar-to-the-tv-via-a-wi-fi-ne...

My Tv a QE50QN94A is connected to my Wi-Fi

Does this sound bar not automatically turn off when you turn the tv off and then back on when you turn the tv back on?

My old Budget samsung soundbar did.

Help please

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You won't find wifi settings as it is a Bluetooth device, just wireless for the sub woofer. If connected properly it will turn off with the TV.

View solution in context

Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I hope the first part of this article helps Control your soundbar using your Samsung TV remote

I use a non Samsung soundbar with my TV, conneceted via BT in it switches on/off. Mine is set up as per the article. 

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You won't find wifi settings as it is a Bluetooth device, just wireless for the sub woofer. If connected properly it will turn off with the TV.
pash02
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for that.

The sound bar is connected to the TV via Bluetooth and says so in the TV sound settings but doesn't turn off when I turn the TV off.

It says BT disconnected and then BT ready then nothing and not bye like when you turn it off with the sound bar remote.

It is my 1st day setting all this up.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I hope the first part of this article helps Control your soundbar using your Samsung TV remote

I use a non Samsung soundbar with my TV, conneceted via BT in it switches on/off. Mine is set up as per the article. 

Members_BkezSNY
First Poster
Options

Hi On the WI FI theme i cant seem to connect the Q60c Soundbar to Smartthings. But if it doesnt have wifi as a choice then i guess i am out of luck.

0 Likes
pash02
Journeyman
Options

Just checked my TV and my sound bar is showing on smart things.

I don't remember adding it but the sound bar is connected to the TV via a HDMI - eARC cable..

Saying this check the TV settings- general - external device manager  - input manager and also device connection manager.

Hope yhis helps 

0 Likes