Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why poor bass sound on HW-Q96R than the old HW-K960

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 07:35 PM)
johnjensen
Explorer
Options

Wonder why Samsung desides to have poor bass sound on HW-Q96R than the old HW-K960 

Its a big diference and the sound over all is poor, eaven speak on my new soundbar. The HW-K960 sorrundmode rocks but not on the HW-Q96R. I bought the Q96R because my trouble with HDMI ports on old K960 (no ATMOS with ARC, PC EDI on 45Hz etc).

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hello sir, my Samsung Bar has a menu for adjustements, between its, there are some options to set ecualization and diferents modes of sound. Try mode Night or surround in films if has enought quality :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I have some experience with soundbar and the sound in my device is clear and powerful with contens and music too :four-leaf-clover:

Good luck

johnjensen
Explorer
Options
Sorry but, no night mode on Q96R and I have play around with the equalization.
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Samsung HW-Q90R (I do not know Q96R) soundbar adds Active Sound and Game Pro modes, I think has others more. I don't have your model sir to check, but surf along menu and set your decivice as well as you prefere.

Also it's important to have a Dolby Atmos and DTS:X source as a BRD content to compare with real source quality.

See you on Forum :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes