Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Warranty Registration

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 05:47 PM)
Baron Hardup
Apprentice
Options

I bought a Samsung Sound bar after logging into my Samsung account but the bar does not appear in My Products (although my Samsung TV does).  I am unable to register the product so anybody know how to get around this please?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Baron Hardup
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. I am afraid not.  The whole process of buying it was very hit and miss; I was unable to track the UK order number as the Samsung website said it was invalid and the only way I could get any sense from Samsung was via Samsung UK's Twitter account - the agents were outstanding!

View solution in context

Solution
Baron Hardup
Apprentice
Options

Thanks to you too, I really appreciate it. I am afraid not.  The whole process of buying it was very hit and miss; I was unable to track the UK order number as the Samsung website said it was invalid and the only way I could get any sense from Samsung was via Samsung UK's Twitter account - the agents were outstanding!  I shall persevere though...........

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
AndrewL
Options

@Baron Hardup: If you follow the link below and sign into your Samsung account, then you should be able to register the product from here.

Samsung Members | Samsung United Kingdom

Alternatively, if you have a Samsung mobile device then you can head to the Members app > Get Help > Register.

Solution
Baron Hardup
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. I am afraid not.  The whole process of buying it was very hit and miss; I was unable to track the UK order number as the Samsung website said it was invalid and the only way I could get any sense from Samsung was via Samsung UK's Twitter account - the agents were outstanding!

Solution
Baron Hardup
Apprentice
Options

Thanks to you too, I really appreciate it. I am afraid not.  The whole process of buying it was very hit and miss; I was unable to track the UK order number as the Samsung website said it was invalid and the only way I could get any sense from Samsung was via Samsung UK's Twitter account - the agents were outstanding!  I shall persevere though...........