Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 05:43 PM)
misswirewaist
Apprentice
Options
Recently upgraded my phone to Samsung A51 operator on 3 network advised me that if I'm member on samsung I would able to get a free speaker does anyone know about this
12 REPLIES 12
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
yeah the advisor is correct. has to be purchased from certain dealers and the network operator is one of them. I will get you the link to claim in a moment.Screenshot_20201101-222552_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
misswirewaist
Apprentice
Options
yea thankyou very much for that much appreciated I don't get my phone till tuesday
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
it's a nice and decent phone. good choice and that speaker is the icing on the cake. as soon as you get your phone just go through the claims process, the quicker the better... if you leave it too long then it expires.
misswirewaist
Apprentice
Options
Again thanks for that I opted for buds but there was none left so he advised me about the speaker yea heard the A51 is a good phone did you have to wait long for delivery speaker
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
oh I've not bought the A51 and don't own the speaker. I just know the offers well, I try to keep up to date with what's going on. I've recently purchased the Samsung Tab S6 Lite on a contract through EE and I've done my claim for the buds. the claim has been verified by their verification team (you have to upload proof of purchase to them, cause yours is delivery I'm guessing it will be the delivery note that will come with the order) just got to wait for the next notification. from this forum I'm pretty certain that Yodel will deliver my buds... your speaker is higher retail value than the buds.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A51 5g just over 1 week ago and I have claimed the Harman Kardon Speaker today!! Im so excited to get it!!🥰🥰
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
hope you're well Maria, let me know when you get your speaker. I'm waiting for my buds.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you 😊 I hope that you are well too of course I will let you know when my speaker arrives 😊👍