Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Q60 and HW-T450 soundbar: paired but not connecting

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 02:22 AM)
shiau_d
First Poster
Options

I have a T60 TV and HW-T450 soundbar. The first time I set it up, it works great. Pairs and connects.

But after I turn everything off, the next time, the soundbar does not automatically connect. Even when on the TV, I go to the Bluetooth speaker list and try to connect manually, it does not work. 

The only way I can get things to work again is to delete the soundbar from the Bluetooth device list, and essentially redo the whole process I did the first time.

Am I doing something wrong? 
It shouldn’t be this hard to get to work.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @shiau_d 

Did you manage to get this sorted out or are you still having the same issue?

0 Likes
shiau_d
First Poster
Options

Still the same issue. Any ideas of what else I can try? 

I really hope I don't have to return the product. 

0 Likes
shiau_d
First Poster
Options

Any solutions? If not, I'm afraid I'm going to return the product and you just lost a customer. 

0 Likes
LucaciusRex
First Poster
Options

I'm having the very same issue. So frustrating... I've got lots of different Samsung gadgets around the house and generally speaking I've been quite found of them all until now.  I've a T450 soundbar connected to a UE50TU8000KXXU TV ( both with latest firmware installed). Everything works fine until they are turned off for a while (usually a few hours). Once the TV is turned back on (usually the following day), the sound reverses back to the TV speakers. When I try  manually selecting  the soundbar within the sound menu, the connection fails even if the device is still paired and listed. The only "fix" is to delete everything and put the bar into INIT which is far from ideal. I'm pretty sure the issue is with the soundbar because my S21 phone can't connect to it either until I re-pair it. 

VideoCapture_20210525-222752.jpg

C'mon Samsung do something and get this bug fixed.

0 Likes