Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The soundbar is no longer turning on with the TV

(Topic created on: 12-03-2023 07:38 AM)
jackblender
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My Samsung K series TV was purchased in 2017 and I also bought a Samsung HD-J355. In the past, the sound connect worked flawlessly, but has now stopped turning on the sound bar. Upon turning it on, it connects and responds to the remote control without any issues. What could have caused it to stop working? I’ve tried removing it from the tv and re-pairing it. I’ve tried a factory reset on the tv but it hasn’t worked. I’m kind of out of ideas! Any suggestions would be welcome!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Gb1986
First Poster
Options

Press the "Bluetooth Power" button of the soundbar remote while both TV and soundbar are connected. Then try again.

0 Likes
pinterestdownloader
First Poster
Options

Samsung is my favorite brand and we always buy Samsung products like Smartphones, Smartwatches, LED TVs and many more.

pinterest story downloader

0 Likes
pinterestdownloader
First Poster
Options

We are constantly surrounded by electronic gadgets to carry out our day-to-day work smoothly. Therefore, a constant need to charge our smartphones and laptops becomes a headache while traveling or in some unfortunate scenarios where getting charging ports or even electricity sometimes gets difficult.
Can a 20000mAH fast charging Power Bank charge a Laptop

0 Likes