Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swa9000s speakers no more

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 02:12 PM)
sopranodave
Explorer
Options

Hi new to forum with this post.

I bought a hwq80 soundbar 7 months ago with a view to adding rear speakers later.

I have since decorated my lounge wallpaper of course leaving the wires poking out of the walls.

ready to purchase the only rear speakers i am aware of that works with the soundbar  only to find out they are discontinued. Are there any other options for rear speakers fitted to wall for this soundbar.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Members_Dr4EGXp
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have the boxed SWA-9000s kit including WiFi usb dongle for sale if anyone interested.

Also a MS650 soundbar

I will be switching to a Bose setup soon.

Rick21
Student
Options

Do you still have the swa 9000 kit I would be interested

0 Likes
sopranodave
Explorer
Options

i never purchased the discontinued speakers that was the reason for my post

0 Likes
Rick21
Student
Options
Any news just had the same discussion with chat line, they tells me the s9100 is compatible I am waiting delivery hope I will not have to return them.
On line manual still list the s9000 as the goto rear speakers still unavailable
0 Likes
Roger 1
First Poster
Options

I made an account just to reply.  My man, get those wires out of the wall r.n.! I just bought brand new genuine n.i.b. q9500 for less than bestbuy was charging for open box from Ebay. I promise you you can find them. Probably new, but for sure some that look it.  Anytime I need something that isnt sold in stores any longer I always head to ebay and rarely am i let down. I hope this isn't too late!

0 Likes