Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soundbars and connection to Samsung TVs

(Topic created on: 25-09-2017 04:55 PM)
ftomas
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have a Samsung hw-k450 soundbar and a samsung TV with soundshare.

DVD PS3 and other hardware connected to the TV by HDMI.

My question is:

What is the best way to connect the TV to Soundbar to obtain the best sound possible???

- Soundshare?

- Optical cable

- HDMI?

Does soundshare passes Doilby Digital and DTS  to the soundbar?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
silversurfer1
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE55MU7000 tv and a Samsung HW-MS750 soundbar which I had delivered and setup by John Lewis  last Thursday. The soundbar was connected by Bluetooth and worked very well until today. When I switched on the tv this morning it quickly became obvious that the sound from the sound bar kept dissapearing for a fraction of a second every few minutes, regardless of what I played from the tv.

I changed to the HDMI connection and everything is back to normal. Has anyone had a similar experience or is this a known issue with the Bluetooth connectivity. One of the attractions with the Bluetooth was, of course, the lack of cables.

Otherwise, so far I am very pleased this setup.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
busheyheath1
First Poster
Options

@silversurfer1wrote:

I have a Samsung UE55MU7000 tv and a Samsung HW-MS750 soundbar which I had delivered and setup by John Lewis  last Thursday. The soundbar was connected by Bluetooth and worked very well until today. When I switched on the tv this morning it quickly became obvious that the sound from the sound bar kept dissapearing for a fraction of a second every few minutes, regardless of what I played from the tv.

I changed to the HDMI connection and everything is back to normal. Has anyone had a similar experience or is this a known issue with the Bluetooth connectivity. One of the attractions with the Bluetooth was, of course, the lack of cables.

Otherwise, so far I am very pleased this setup.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes