Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar Q700A keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 11:31 PM)
Hoofmark
Apprentice
Options

My Samsung Q700A keeps disconnecting from WiFi at random times. No other device has the same problem. The only things I can do is take the power off for a while. After I plug it in again it reconnects. I saw a solution for the Q600A, where a firmupdate supposedly solves this problem. A firmware update however, is not available for my device. Anyone who recognizes this issue and have a solution? It's ridiculous that I have to keep unplugging my device in order for it to work properly.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Hoofmark 

Did you manage to resolve this? If not, could we take the full model code of your Soundbar please? You can find this on the label at the back of the Soundbar.

0 Likes
Hoofmark
Apprentice
Options
  • No the issue is still the same. The model code is: HW-Q700A/XN
Kxinax
Student
Options

I have a similar issue: 

soundbar q700a disconnects from wifi after watching TV so that I have to manually start and connect and switch the TV back to soundbar whenever I start watching tv again. 

nothing I found online so far helped. Hope there are some recommendations here… 

0 Likes
Poppen
First Poster
Options

Did you get this fixed? Im having the same issue. 

0 Likes
PKinTX
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem.  Is there a resolution?   I really prefer the wifi connection and I have no idea why it disappears and then magically reappears as an option on my Frame TV

0 Likes
Hoofmark
Apprentice
Options

No reply after I sent the model/type. And the problem is still there unfortunately. 

0 Likes
Zilvinas
First Poster
Options

I have same issue with Q700 constanly looses wifi. Can it be solved finaly? 

0 Likes
Hayden21
First Poster
Options

Having multiple connection issues. First it stopped connecting via HDMI and arc. Now it won’t connect via wifi. It’s connected to wifi but it doesn’t even show as an option on the tv. 

0 Likes
dropgoal
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue as well.  I thought it might be the Samsung TV as it didn't appear to cut out with music via WiFi from Amazon Echo but it might be that I didn't test long enough.  I can see fixes for other Samsung soundbars but not Q700

0 Likes