Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar MS650 slowing down music playback.

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 06:40 PM)
iMec
Student
Options

This is the strangest thing. All of a sudden while streaming from iTunes on my iMac the music is slower than it's supposed to be. I tried a couple of songs all the same thing. I connected my computer to a Bose Sound Mini through the same Bluetooth and sounds fine.  I should mention that I have no syncing issues with my TV, that's all fine. 

I have not found online anyone who has had this issue. I can't figure this out. 

4 REPLIES 4
iMec
Student
Options

I suddenly started to have this problem as well. This is how I found your post. Everything else works fine, only the soundbar. I'm going to have to call Samsung. What OS version are you running. I'm on Catalina wondering if an upgrade to Big Sur would help or is it purely on the sound bar end, which I think it is. I should say everything works off my iMac bluetooth fine, the tv is fine. It's only the sound bar. My work around for the moment is to use my apple tv to stream sound via the tv which is not slow. 

0 Likes
Nasty Cheabol
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. consistently slow, no skipping, no catching up, just slow. same thing on my 2013 MacBook laptop and my Mac mini M1, both don't seem to be jiving with the Samsung's Bluetooth firmware... 

0 Likes
Nasty Cheabol
First Poster
Options

By the way I'm running Big Sur - same issue. 

0 Likes
HoffmannDeclan
First Poster
Options

Updated to Big Sur and its not just my laptop, have tried others and had same effect, although phones work fine with the bluetooth for the moment.

0 Likes